dr n. med. Orest Hnidec
specialist in internal medicine
A graduate of the Medical University of Bialystok, Medical Faculty in 1975. Since graduation, an employee of the Gastroenterology Clinic of the Medical University of Bialystok, specialization in first and second degree in internal medicine. Doctorate - 1982: "The effect of somatostatin on the haemostasis system" (supervisor - Prof. Dr. hab. Antoni Gabryelewicz). Scientific internships at Schnelzen Krankenhaus - Hamburg 1983, The Wellesley Hospital - Toronto 1986, training stays in the years 1992 and 1994 in gastrological centers of the USA (North Carolina and Tennessee) organized by Baptist Medical Dental Fellowship, postgraduate courses in surgical endoscopy in Hamburg, Amsterdam, Budapest, Katowice and several times in Brussels. Work at Baptist Medical Hospital in Bangalore-India 1997. Organizing and participating in the so-called "White Sundays" in the Podlasie Voivodship.
- endoscopic diagnostics and therapy (first sphincterotomy of p.Veteri and bile duct prosthesis performed at the AMB Gastroenterology Dept. - 1986)
- beginning of abdominal ultrasound examination at the AMB Gastroenterology Dept.
- co-author of the apparatus design for placing rubber garters on anal varices - removal of anal varices
- author and co-author of several medical articles
Member of the Societies:
- Polish Ultrasound Society
- American Ultrasound society
- Polish Gastroenterology Society
- Baptist Medical-Dental Fellowship
Admission Days and Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 – 17:00
dr n. med. Andrzej Czajkowski
specialist in internal medicine, gastroenterologist
A graduate of the Medical University of Bialystok, Medical Faculty in 1982. He worked at the AMB Clinic of Nerves and then in the years 1984–1998 at the AMB Gastroenterology Clinic, most recently as an adjunct. 1999 - 2000 is a period of work at the SP ZOZ in Mońki as the director and head of the Department of Internal Medicine. From May 2000 - deputy head of the Department of Internal Diseases at the gastroenterology department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration in Bialystok, from 2010. - head of the same Department. PhD - 1987 "Impact of changes in duodenal trypsin activity on pancreatic secretion in humans" (supervisor: Prof. Dr. Habil. Antoni Gabryelewicz). Scientific and training internships in gastrological centers: Universite Libre - 1988 Brussels, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, USA 1992-1993, postgraduate training courses in diagnostic and surgical endoscopy in Katowice, Budapest. Study of management of Health Care Organizations SGH in Warsaw – 2000 Member of Scientific Societies:
- Polish Medical Association
- Polish Society of Internal Medicine
- Polish Gastroenterology Society
- Team First Degree Award of the Minister of Health and Social Care for special important and creative achievements in the 1989 academic year in clinic and experimental research related to pathogenesis, treatment and complications of acute pancreatitis - 1990.
- AMB Rector's First Degree Team Award for scientific achievements in 1990 - 1991.
- Award for Young Scientists awarded by the European Pancreatic Club
Admission Days and Hours: Saturdays from 9:00 – 12:00, Thursdays from 14:00 – 16:00
Bandurski Roman, MD, PhD
specialist in general surgery
Admission Days and Hours:
Tuesday from: 1500 - 1800